Terms of Service
Last updated: June 22, 2021
Use of the TextMeMan text message-based services (the "Service") is subject to the following Terms of Service. These terms constitute a legal agreement (the "Agreement"). Please read them carefully.
- TextMeMan allows several different opportunities, such as messaging a keyword to 78000, to opt-in to SMS services.
- You can cancel the Service at any time. Just text "STOP" OR "QUIT" to 78000. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time, and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- You can text the word "HELP" to 78000. After you send the SMS message "HELP" to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our Service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you, and TextMeMan is not liable for the cost of any such messages. You will receive recurring messages. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
- You understand that anyone with access to your mobile phone may be able to view the messages you receive when using the Service, and you agree that TextMeMan will not be liable to you if this occurs.
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service and providing us with your mobile phone number when you opt in to the Service, you authorize TextMeMan to contact you by text message at your mobile phone number using programmatically automated messages, or any other computer assisted technology as applicable.